New GT Connectors are designed for the toughest environmental conditions. Rubber coating on the gripping surfaces (like the housing of plugs / connectors, cable glands and locking covers) ensures a firm hold even in damp or dirty environments or rainy / snowy conditions. In addition, it guarantees increased impact resistance.
- CuBe2 alloy contacts with 18 μm silver (Ag) plating (for female contacts)
- Nickel (Ni) plating for male contacts
- Contact from several points
- Current flow through reliable and low loss surface
- Low contact resistance
- High current carrying capacity
- Low insertion and extraction force
- Lowest temperature increase in maximum current levels
- East assembly
- High reliability
- High level current carrying performance
- Long operation time
- Non - flammable plastic contact carrier withstanding 960 C +/- 10 C
- Optional pilot contact for sockets (pilot contact is standard for male parts)
- Contact and wiring surfaces in GT CONNECTORS are in a single piece and current is carried through this solid structure.